LETTER TO PARENTS I – III
22 September 2021
Hope you are all keeping well during these difficult times. Please take note of the following Guidelines/ Points of our next initiative.
- As per the Government’s Directive, we have already re-opened our School. We have started with IV-XII. Now, we wish to start Live Classes for I-III also.
These will be held initially this Sunday, 26th September 2021. Subsequently, on a regular basis every Sunday and Tuesday. Other days to be held online, as usual.
- The current Routines that are being followed during Online Classes will be maintained, except that the 10 minutes Breaks/Intervals, after each Period will be taken out – but there will be a Break Period for Tiffin of 20 minutes.
All Live Classes will begin from 9.00 am sharp. Students must reach by 8.30 am sharp. The Departure Timing are as follows:
Class I : 11:30 am
Class II : Depending on the respective Class Routine
Class III : 12:00 noon
The New and Revised Time Tables will be posted in Google Classrooms very soon.
- Students will have to carry their own Tiffin, Hand Tissues / Towels and Water. Sharing will not be allowed.
- School Uniforms will be mandatory during Live Classes. Those who have not made/ordered yet must do so by 1st of October 2021.
- The Entry Format will be as follows –
Class I and II : Gate -1
Class III only : Gate -2
The Exit Format will be as follows –
Class I : Gate -1
Class II : Gate 2
Class III : Gate -2
- Students must enter wearing a Mask, carry 5 extra Masks and bring their own Hand Sanitizers with them.
- You are not to send your Child to School, having fever or health complaints. 8. Your earnest cooperation is sought for the betterment of all concerned.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.